LOR-220 High Resolution OTDR
The LOR-220 is part of the LOR-200 family of fully portable stand-alone OTDRs. The instrument is integrated in a Windows XP based PC-platform with touchscreen interface.
The LOR-220 is based on Luciol’s novel scanning photon-counting technology (US patent #7,593,098). It is the highest resolution instrument of this family, well suited for short range fiber testing in aviation, automotive and similar applications.
- 1 ns optical pulse-width
- High dynamic range for loss and reflectance measurements
- Avionics applications optimized models
- Singlemode and multimode versions available
- Wide range of wavelength options (400-1650 nm)
- Extra options: VFL, OPM, fiber-microscope
- Lightweight stand-alone OTDR
- Windows XP based touchscreen user interface
With the optical pulse-width of only 1 ns the LOR-220 is optimized for short range fiber assembly testing. It has industry-leading resolution and dead-zones. A large variety of wavelength options are available, up to 4 different emitters can be integrated in a single module. The fiber options include single-mode and multi-mode versions.
Models designed for aviation applications are available. Benefit from the LOR-220’s high resolution for troubleshooting, fiber monitoring and precise fault location.
Ask a question about this product?Your Name:
Enter the code in the box below: