Temperature Humidity Chambers
Basic to Rapid Temperature Cycling
CSZ's Z-Plus Temperature & Humidity Test Chambers simulate a full range of temperature and humidity conditions. Test chambers may be used for basic thermal cycling testing to accelerated stress testing with over 80 models to choose from in a variety of sizes and performance packages. Sizes range from 8 cu. ft. (227L) to 64 cu. ft. (1812L). These chambers are designed for ease-of-use, reliability and performance and include many user-friendly features standard with your purchase for the best value in the industry.
The CSZ EZT-570i Touch Screen Controller offers a 7” or optional 10” touch screen and the latest in test chamber programming for ease of use. Comes standard with data logging, data file access via memory stick or PC, Ethernet control and monitoring, alarm notification via email or phone text message, data file backup, full system security, online help & voice assistance in multiple languages and more.
Test Chamber Features
- CSZ EZT-570i Touch Screen Controller is designed to save chamber programming and setup time. Controller features new EZ-Tilt function tilting the controller up or down 10-20 degrees to accommodate users of different heights.
- A Temperature Limit and alarm is included to protect your product.
- Safety relay connection is provided to protect your device under test by removing power to it when the chamber is not running.
- RS-232/485 serial communications, Ethernet control and monitoring offer a selection of communications options.
- EZ-View optional software allows user to control and monitor up to 20 test chambers from any location.
- One adjustable product shelf slides out for easier product access. Shelf design is non-tipping and supports large product loads.
- Two, 4" ports are centered on the left and right side of the chamber for ease of cable routing.
- Fog-free viewing window and interior light makes viewing workspace hassle free.
- Leveling legs and casters are heavy duty swivel type designed for long life under heavy loading.
- Single-handed latch operation and removable side panels allow for easy access to all systems.
- Fully welded ports and shelf pilasters eliminate potential leaks, increasing the life of your chamber.
- All liners are constructed from Type 304 brushed stainless steel that is easy to clean. All seams are continuously welded to form a hermetically sealed unit to prevent moisture migration.
- The chamber exterior is constructed of formed sheet steel for structural strength and finished with a durable powder coat finish or textured polyurethane paint. Customer specified paint combinations are available upon request.
Refrigeration & Performance
- Performance packages are available up to 20HP with a selection of three types of cooling systems to meet a variety of performance specifications.
- Refrigeration design protects compressors and prolongs life keeping cool during all operating conditions. Refrigeration design uses less power, saving operating costs.
- Pressure gauges allow operating pressures to be continuously monitored.
- CSZ test chambers utilize refrigerants which are environmentally safe, non-flammable, non-explosive and have a Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- High volume airflow system includes robust air circulator motors that provide better airflow and improves controllability within the chamber. Better airflow minimizes temperature gradients and accelerates temperature change rates of the device under test.
- An electronic humidity sensor is used on all test chambers for accuracy and minimal maintenance.
Temperature and Humidity Chamber Specifications
||8, 16, 32, 44, or 64 cu. ft. (230L, 450L, 900L, 1250L, 1810L)
||Single Stage: -34°C to 190°C (-30°F to 375°F)
Tundra®: -45°C to 190°C (-50°F to 375°F)
Cascade: -70°C to 190°C (-94°F to 375°F)
|Optional Humidity Range
||10% to 98% RH
5% to 98% RH (optional)
Test Chamber Dimensions
||Interior Workspace Dimensions (WxDxH)
||24" x 24" x 24"
(61cm x 61cm x 61cm)
|35.6" x 56.6" x 75.8"
(90cm x 144cm x 192cm)
||30" x 30" x 30"
(76cm x 76cm x 76cm)
|41.6" x 62.6" x 81.8"
(106cm x 159cm x 208cm)
||38" x 38" x 38"
(97cm x 97cm x 97cm)
|49.6" x 70.8" x 91.5"
(126cm x 180cm x 232cm)
||44”W x 38”D x 46”H
(112cm x 97cm x 117cm)
|55.5”W x 70.9”D x 99.5”H
(141cm x 180cm x 253cm)
||48”W x 48”D x 48”H
(122cm x 122cm x 122cm)
|59.5”W x 80.9”D x 101.5”H
(151cm x 205cm x 258cm)
These chambers meet a variety of MIL-STD, ASTM, JEDEC, Telcordia and other test standards.